Napoleon Perdis Eyeshadows






Heyy guys
In the past few weeks I have been testing out different eyeshadow looks for casual days and nights out, and have been using the palettes above from Napoleon Perdis a fair amount. It helps that they come in a range of different eyeshadow colours as well as lip glosses and blushes, and it's travel size too which is convenient.  
I mainly use the party set (silver case) for nights out obviously or special occasions. It comes in a range of matte colours as well as a few shimmers. There are certainly much more vibrant colours in the party set which gives you the perfect opportunity to play around with colours and experiment. I think they come with the most beautiful colours and can also let you try out some new looks to get out of your comfort zone.
The jet set (cream case) I use for casual days out with friends or just out to lunch. These have more neutral colours with slight shimmers which is just enough for a day look. These colours are quite easy to work with and blend as some of them aren't too dark and can be paired together.
I personally haven't used the lip glosses or blushes as I just buy them individually because I just prefer it that way. Also a side note I was given these palettes as presents so I don't know the price, but I would definitely buy these if they are still available as they come with a variety of colours and is ideal for everyone. 

Nrutya xx 

Comments

Popular Posts