Hair Product for Second Day Hair

Hii guys

I thought it would be a good idea to post about what my routine is for day two unwashed hair, as it's never a good idea to wash your hair daily in order to keep the natural oils intact. A tip I would advise for those who can't stand greasy hair is to use a dry shampoo. There are many brands available at your department or grocery stores for you to try out and pick the one that best suits your hair. Many people want to still achieve a certain amount of volume on day two hair that you get when hair is washed and blow dried. It can still be carried out by simply using dry shampoo.
The dry shampoo that I currently use is the 'Toni & Guy' cleanse and I can say it has made my hair feel so fresh, clean and silky. My hair when already straightened tends to be a bit lifeless and this dry shampoo certainly does bring back the slight voluminous look.
However, if worse comes to worse and you can't stand leaving your hair down when it isn't washed, just simply spray the dry shampoo evenly on the roots, massage it through with your fingers, brush it out and finally just tie it up in a high bun or ponytail. 


 Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what dry shampoos do you use and how do you deal with greasy hair? Let me know in the comments below.

Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts