My Go to Skincare Product

Heyy guys 

Hope everyone is having an amazing last month of 2014 and is excited for Christmas, as 2015 is just around the corner.
I don't know how to feel about this year ending and having to start another fresh new year, but I'm excited for what's to come regardless.
I thought today I would share with you guys the face wash that I often use that has helped my skin a lot. But it's also vital that you have a healthy diet and drink lots of water to make your skin seem somewhat spotless and glowing.
My go-to skin care product would have to be the 'Simple Face Wash' as it doesn't break me out and isn't harsh on my skin. I always have the problem with picking products to use on my face and them always breaking me out since I have sensitive skin. 
However, this hasn't happened ever since I started to use products from the simple range. It hasn't completely stopped my skin from being spotless but has significantly reduced them.
I use this face wash first thing in the morning and just before I go to bed especially when I have had makeup on.
The great thing about this face wash is the fact it has micro-beads in it but aren't harsh on the skin what so ever, like many of the other face washes I have used.
I apply this all around my face and leave it on for 20 seconds, then wash it off with warm water. I also make sure I pat my face dry with a towel and then moisturise with a night cream.


What skin care products are you loving at the moment? Let me know in the comments.

Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts