Hello 2015!


Hii guys

I'm well aware this post is a bit late since it's already the 2nd of January 2015 in Australia, but I thought why not ring in the New Year with a blog post.
Since, it's officially 2015 I thought why not post about all the things I want to achieve this year and a few resolutions I have planned on succeeding this year.
If you don't believe in resolutions or just think its really lame, then that's perfectly fine.
 However, if you have a few resolutions you are planning on completing then let's go on this journey together.
Personally, I have a few New Years resolutions which might be cliché but regardless I plan on hopefully fulfilling them.
Why don't I just break it down in bullet points for you guys because it's much easier to read that way.

 My Resolutions:
  • Try to get healthier & actually have fun exercising (i know that's what everyone's resolution is haha).
  • Be truly happy with myself
  • Care less about what others think of me, DO YOU!
  • Be the best person I can be as well as spread kindness.
  • This is a silly one but get BETTER at picking up my phone, whether that be texts or calls! (I always remind myself that the person who is trying to contact you has taken time out of their day to talk to you and the least you could do is answer or shoot a quick text. Otherwise, sooner or later they aren't going to be bothered to talk to you anymore and you might lose a valuable friendship!)
  • Last but not least BLOG A LOT MORE, whenever I feel inspired to do so.
Hope that gives you an insight to all the things I want to achieve this year and let me know in the comments some of your New Years resolutions.

Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts