Winter Fashion | Night Out

Heyy lovelies

It feels good to be back inspired and blogging, as I don't want to force myself to write a blog post. I want it to be authentic and not just be done for the sake of a new post.
A few days ago a couple of friends and I decided to have a catchup dinner since it had been so long we were all together in one place. I thought I would share with you guys the outfit I came up with for a cold, wintery night!
The last thing I want to do in the winter is head out away from the warmth of my bed and have to get ready to head out. 
However, choosing an outfit that you feel great and comfortable in makes all the difference in motivating you to go out and about.

I decided to go with a casual yet dressy outfit which wasn't too over the top but still stylish.
I wore a white fluffy sweater which is unbelievably soft with a leather jacket, grey pants and ankle boots. This outfit is perfect for those cold winter nights even for things like having a nice meal out with some friends.
Majority, of this outfit is from either a store called ICE or ValleyGirl which I'm sure are online for your viewing pleasure. I also feel as though a good black leather jacket is a versatile staple in your wardrobe, as it goes with pretty much anything.


White Sweater: $15 from ICE


Leather Jacket: $40 from Valley Girl
I would also like to add that this leather jacket has both leather and stretchy material on the sleeves which makes layering an outfit quite easy. The added bonus is the pockets on this jacket are real since many women's clothes have fake pockets which I don't particularly understand.




Pants: $15 from Valley Girl

Boots: $20 from Target
 I hope you enjoyed this post and it gave you some ideas on winter outfits that you can rock that best suit you. This is just my preference of a winter outfit you don't have to copy it but can simply gain some inspiration for your own style! 

Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts