Winter Casual Wear | Outfit of the Day

Heyy guys

I hope you're all doing well and making the most of these sunny days! Unfortunately, I am back in uni again hence why I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to. However, I decided to write about an outfit I came up with for a causal winter day out that I thought I would share it with you.

I decided to wear something comfortable yet stylish, just so I could avoid looking like a slob haha.
Some parts of this outfit maybe be familiar to you guys if you regularly read my blog posts, but there is nothing wrong with repeating certain outfits!

I wore a top from Valley girl for $20 which has made an appearance on my blog before. A leather jacket also from Valley Girl with half the sleeves and sides of the waist in stretchy material which I absolutely love. I also paired it with some grey tights that are super comfortable from SES for around $15. Last but not least, my favourite knee high suede boots that have most definitely been a staple in my wardrobe. They were from Target for around $60 I believe.







I hope you enjoyed this post and it inspired you to have fun picking your casual outfits next time you head out.
However, even though I love the colder months and will miss wearing coats and boots I am most definitely ready for spring and summer, as it's incredibly cold in Australia right now!

Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts