Welcome 2016!

Helloo lovely readers

I would like to start off by saying Happy New Year to everyone who has ever read any of my blog posts. I hope this year brings a lot of happiness and worthwhile moments you have been waiting around for. It's a fresh start with many more opportunities to grasp and fulfil. 
This time around many people have been asking me what my new years resolutions are. I have given it a considerate amount of thought and have come up with three that I wish to stick to throughout the remainder of this year.  

I decided to not go down the conventional route of what everyone usually picks for their resolutions as I often forget to take care of myself other than it being focused on physical traits. My 2016 resolutions are:  
  1. To care less what other people think 
  2. Get out of my comfort zone 
  3. Focus on what makes me happy
  4. Make time for people in my life  
However, I am not saying any of these will be easy to stick to as I sometimes fall into the trap of caring what others think of me when I shouldn't or doing something that I am in no way shape or form comfortable in doing. 
At the end of the day we can all only try our best in succeeding and that is perfectly alright! 


I hope you enjoyed this post and I am looking forward to where this blogging adventure takes me this year around.
Let me know what your New Years Resolutions are for this year?

All the love

Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts