Pamper Time | Night Out

Hellooo beautiful people

This post has been a long time coming, I just haven't had the time to sit and write to my hearts content which is unfortunate.
But, i am here now to fill you up on all things pamper related!
It has truly felt like forever and it's that time of the month again, where I'm back at uni. *Slowly cries in the corner*. The 4 months off literally went by so quick I felt like I didn't cherish them enough!

 Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I attended one of my friends 21st in the city and came home with sore, aching feet as you do.
 So I thought I would write about my pamper session after a night out, especially if you're wearing heels. It was wedges to me be more precise.
Not the best decision regardless, if people tell me they're easier to walk in haha!

I like to treat myself with a toned down evening every once in a while, especially if I'm stressed from uni work or just need a break from life in general. Pamper sessions are something I wish I did more of and couldn't be happier when that time finally came. 

It's all about setting the mood and surrounding yourself with things you love and enjoy on your time off. I opt for beautiful smelling candles and products, as well as some chill music. Spotify never lets me down!

I start off by washing my face free from makeup and wearing a comfy outfit that I can find. This usually comes down to pjs and a T-shirt.

Recently, I have discovered the Foot Fizzes from Body Shop that I totally forgot about and was sat collecting dust in my dresser. But thank goodness I decided to do some cleaning or else I would have one less fizzy in my life!
It is honestly the best thing to soak your feet in after a long night out and also get that added softness.

I also go for a hair product, in this case 'Dove dry oil' to make my hair feel a lot more soft and fresh as an added pamper session. It also leaves my hair smelling so good and gets that added moisture.

On my face to make it feel a lot more fresh and clean I opt for a foam cleanser by 'La Prairie' which leaves it feeling soft and moisturised after a night out or even if you're tired.
There is nothing like the feeling of washing your makeup off at the end of the day and applying a good quality cleanser.






Music wise I have been loving the alternative genre side of things as I am open to discovering new tunes.
At the moment, on Spotify I have been listening to a lot of Troye Sivan, Halsey and Wafia and find that it gets me feeling relaxed. If you haven't already heard about these three artists I urge you to have a listen, it surely wont disappoint!





I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what is in your pamper sessions if you have one!

Lots of Love,
Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts