June Favourites

Hello lovelies

It is already nearing the end of June and let me tell you it's freezing! I shouldn't be complaining that much since uni winter holidays are currently in full swing. However, the cold temperatures restrict me from going outside and do anything besides watching Netflix, taking my dog for a walk and being cosy under the heater. I know #firstworldproblems haha. 

Anyway, I thought it would be the perfect time to write about some of my favourites in the month of June. They will obviously range from beauty related items to random things that I opted for throughout the month. I'll obviously start off on some beauty items mainly revolving on the lip area. 

In these cold winter months, there is nothing worse than having chapped lips and lip products not looking so good on. This is when I reach for lipglosses that hydrate your lips and can be worn for any occasion. In particular, the NYX butter glosses in the shades BLG 9 &11. They also smell like vanilla which is delicious and almost tempting to give it a lick, but I would advise against it for obvious reasons. 

NYX Butter Gloss: approx $6 

Another item, which isn't really beauty related that I am obsessed with is bomber jackets. I cannot tell you how much I have wanted one ever since their popularity grew. It felt like everywhere I looked someone was wearing one, whether that be on TV or just at the mall. You know when you really want something and suddenly you see it everywhere. that was exactly what was happening to me haha! It felt like I was in a scene for a movie. 
I opted for the classic black since it can go with every outfit and is versatile in my opinion. The added detail of the strings criss crossing down the arms and back is the perfect touch for that added edge. This would have to be my favourite item at the moment and it's warmth is much appreciated.

Supre Bomber Jacket on Sale: $50 


Besides, makeup and clothes winter also means watching your fave TV shows and cuddling up in your bed and getting lost in a story. Well, at least that's what it means to me haha! This is perfect if you're on winter holidays and have some time to spare to binge watch shows. This is precisely what I have been doing with Game of Thrones and Orange is the New Black. I only recently gave GOT a chance when it was already 5 seasons in and I have to say I am hooked. I watched the first season without any judgement and here I am waiting for season 7 to be released.
 As for OITNB it was just a spontaneous decisions to start this show and was honestly the best decision I made. I would urge any of you who are looking for a new series to give these two shows a chance as you won't be disappointed.




Currently, there has been a lot of good music being released by my fave artists and I couldn't be happier to spend time listening to them on Spotify. Lately, I have been blessed by listening to new albums by Ariana Grande, Drake and Fifth Harmony just to name a few. I listen to a wide range of music and if you're curious then follow me on Spotify (nrutyaa) to check out what I have been listening to.



  
Let me know what your June favourites are in the comments below cause I would love to read them :)

Lots of Love
           Nrutya xx           

Comments

Popular Posts