September Favourites

Heyy guys 

It's that time of the month again where I post about what I have been loving in September. I always say the same thing but it's October soon and will be 2017 soon after, how has this happened! Anyway, last month there weren't a lot of products that particularly caught my attention and I haven't changed anything from my daily beauty routine. I guess I just got comfortable with the same products that satisfied me and didn't feel like changing them. Despite not having a range of beauty products I did enjoy a particular Netflix series. Hence, the majority of my favourites aren't that broad but they got a lot of love!


The first item that I have been obsessed with is the 'Revlon Ultra HD Matte' liquid lipstick, which is such a gorgeous colour. I have been eyeing various liquid lipsticks since they first got popular and could never commit to buying them since many are drying. However, this particular one is super moisturising and suits every skin tone in my opinion. It has to be one of my faves. I also recommend you guys check out the other shades if they're still available.          

Revlon Ultra HD Matte in Addiction

 The next items are the NYX matte liquid lipsticks which are honestly so hard to get your hands on. I was lucky enough to get these two by some miracle and I understand the hype. These lipsticks are affordable, not drying, highly pigmented and come in a range of beautiful colours. I would for sure recommend these especially if you want a product more on the cheaper side that does pretty much what a high-end product would achieve.

NYX soft matte lip cream in Milan and NYX Liquid Suede in Vintage 
Finally, one of my favourite brands being Tarte I had to invest in one of their eyeshadow palettes. This palette is honestly the best range of neutral colours I have purchased. They're highly pigmented and easy to blend which does come in handy and a little goes a long way! My favourite shade currently has to be 'funny girl' which is the light shimmery shade and looks great on a night out. This is more on the pricey end but it is totally worth investing in especially if you're a lover of eyeshadows.  

Tartelette in bloom

In terms of TV shows, I am sure you all have heard of the Netflix series 'Stranger Things' and if you haven't then you're missing out! I feel as though this show has been talked about so much and hyped up online but it's understandable since it's honestly so good. If you're a lover of all things scary and weird this show is for you to binge watch at your heart's content. At first, I was a bit sceptical of this show but grew to love it and literally watched it in one sitting (whoops)! I loved this show so much I cannot wait for season 2 next year *excited squeal*.

         
I hope you enjoyed this post even though there weren't a lot of products but I would rather be honest in my posts than lie about products I didn't even like.  Let me know what made your favourites list in September?

Lots of love
Nrutya xx 

Comments

Popular Posts