Spiderman: Homecoming | Review



Helloo there

How has everyone been? I hope you're all enjoying your time off or just getting through the routine of life haha.
On the other hand, I have been making the most of my uni holidays soaking up the winter sun as much as I can. This also meant I took the opportunity to catch some movies out in the cinemas right now. There have been some good films that have been released these past few months and that doesn't happen too often, hence I decided to watch Spiderman: Homecoming.
I have to honestly say that I didn't think it would be that good but it proved me wrong. The teenage Peter Parker/Spiderman played by Tom Holland couldn't be any more perfect and exactly what drew me to watch this movie. If you don't already know I have a slight obsession with everything superhero related and I always pray the storyline is captivating, entertaining and emotional. So when this movie did just that I was over the moon!

Another, aspect which I thought was well executed was the villain himself the Vulture. You know it's a good movie when you both hate/love the villain and their reason for choosing to be evil is plausible.  I was almost rooting for the Vulture played by Michael Keaton that it made me forget he was the bad guy for a brief moment. Also, Michelle played by Zendaya being in the film with her awkward one liners and Ned played by Jacob Batalon with his humorous dialogues made the movie that much more entertaining.
Moreover, I'm glad I watched the film in the cinema not only for the wider screen and better sound effects but for audience reactions to plot twists and immersive moments which made it that much more fun! 

I would recommend this film if you just want a fun movie to watch with friends, family or just by yourself to be honest. Let me know in the comments below what you thought of the movie if you have seen it or what other movies you're excited for? 

Lots of love
         Nrutya xx          

Comments

Popular Posts