Summer Outfit of the Day

Happy 2018 everyone!

I cannot believe another year has come and gone and I haven't posted on my blog since last year.
I'll save you the excuses because that's not why you're reading this post, but it's good to be back :)
Australia has officially hit summer and the weather has constantly proven this over the past few months which means picking outfits to stay cool in, can be a challenge.
I don't know about you guys but I find it hard to dress up in the warmer months compared to the cooler months since layering jackets and sweaters do the trick.
However, you cant go wrong with bright colours and flowy dresses to look all polished when heading out!
Hence, I decided to purchase this lovely midi dress that can be worn for any occasion while giving comfort on hot days. Personally, my wardrobe lacks vibrant colours since I'm often drawn to pastels, greys, whites and blacks. So this year I've decided to be brave and step out of my comfort zone and buy outfits that stand out or I normally wouldn't be drawn to. 

 


 The link to the dress is below if you fancy a peek :)
https://www.dotti.com.au/shop/en/dotti/naomi-button-through-midi-dress-543164a-1

Let me know what your summer plans are for 2018 and any resolutions you plan on sticking to?

Lots of love,
Nrutya xx
  

Comments

Popular Posts